[coldsync-hackers] Netsync stopping startup sequence

I noticed something today that I haven't before since I don't normally have
a screen attached to the Linux server

I had
/usr/local/bin/coldsync -p . -s -t net -dsync:5 -dmisc:1 -l
/var/log/coldsync.net -md -
running from rc.local on startup and it seems that it stops the boot up
sequence so the machine won't give me a login prompt

It stops with
Redirecting stderr to "/var/log/coldsync.net"