Re: [coldsync-hackers] send-mail conduit fix

I'd love to see your sendmail sync code Ingo, I think this concept is one of
the critical missing pieces of the coldsync package

I think that Coldsync has a LOT of promise, but it (and I) need some
better/different conduits (that rival or exceed the Palm Hotsync conduits)

I've been working on the fetchmail conduit to switch it to a fetch & dump
style system modelled after the todo-text conduit for two-way syncing eg
fetch - transfering read status from mbox to PDB, deleting email from PDB
that don't exist in mbox, update read status in PDB and dump - deleting
email from mbox that don't exist in PDB, update read status in mbox.  I
haven't finished yet

I discovered that the fetchmail conduit can even sync the other email
categories on the Palm eg. Draft, Filed to whatever mbox's you want
(something that Palm Hotsync can't do).  I think this would be VERY useful

I even want to try adding email categories to sync other mboxs (also
something that Palm Hotsync can't do).