[coldsync-hackers] Network hotsync on Red Hat 7.2

Has anyone gotten the netowrk hotsync working on a Linux system?

The local connection works but the network connection doesn't

I've tried the netcat idea and currently my /etc/xinetd.d/netsync-wakeup is:

service netsync-wakeup
{
#       disable = yes
        disable = no
        socket_type             = dgram
#       socket_type             = stream
        protocol                = udp
        wait                    = yes
        user                    = root
#       group                   = tty
        server                  = /usr/sbin/nc -l | /usr/local/bin/coldsync
        server_args     = -s -t net -dsync:3 -dmisc:3 -l /var/log/palm -md -
log_on_success  += USERID
        log_on_failure  += USERID

}

I've also tried just leaving /usr/sbin/nc on the server line and moving the
rest to the server_args line

I know I'm receivig the requests, my log files show:
Feb  5 09:33:22 ldap xinetd[926]: START: netsync-wakeup pid=7153
from=192.168.0.78