RE: [coldsync-hackers] modem sync success -- details for contribution

OK.
Ignore that.
My bad.
It appears that libpconn/PConnection_serial.c needs to set the initial speed to
that which the modem is running at.  Thus, I cannot simply delete the two lines
as I thought.  I must therefore set the speed to the initial defined within the
listen block.

I'm still at it.  I'll probably put it off for a few and come back to it.

Thanks for your help.