Re: [coldsync-hackers] Anniversary, retirement

Hi Andrew,

First, congrats with the birthday :)

Second, I think it would be best if you made it a sourceforge project. It
has a lot of visibility there, and people will come to you automatically
to have cvs access. It would be a shame to loose this fine project, since
it has many good features not found elsewhere.

In any case, I don't consider me fit to take over :)

Wout.