Re: [coldsync-hackers] Be more easy with installs

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:31:22PM +0100, Ingo Oeser wrote:
> The problem is: The the creation time (inside the PDB) is
> ignored, so coldsync will not replace. The policy about this is
> not that nice anyway.

	In general, I've tried to avoid trusting the Palm's idea of
what time it is, since there's no guarantee that it isn't horribly
wrong.
	In the latest version, you can add

	options {
		force_install: yes;
	}

to your .coldsyncrc, to force installing new databases from
~/.palm/install.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com