[coldsync-hackers] Be more easy about upload criteria

Hi there,

I use plucker to compile a PDB of my favorite web news channels.

The problem is: The the creation time (inside the PDB) is
ignored, so coldsync will not replace. The policy about this is
not that nice anyway.

This patch will allow to replace files on the palm with the ones
in "${HOME}/.palm/install". I use this since coldsync 2.1.3.

Regards

Ingo Oeser
--
Science is what we can tell a computer. Art is everything else. --- D.E.Knuth
              http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/