Re: [coldsync-hackers] FreeBSD 4.4 and USB palm m505 issues.

> > The error occured when I cancelled from the palm pilot, which pretty much
> > confirms that. You can add to your bottom line: PalmOS 4.0 + USB +
> > non-Linux doesn't work.
>
> I'm still trying to work out why PalmOS 4.0 + USB + Linux works at all.
> What is coldsync doing differently with linux compared with freebsd?

I'm not sure. Has anyone tried working a PalmConnect USB adapter with
Linux or FreeBSD? I had a Palm Vx and bought the USB adapter to see if it
would sync faster. When I tried it, I ran into the exact same errors as
what I'm getting right now with my m505. The Vx was running PalmOS 3.3.

Maybe the question should be what's USB doing differently with Linux
compared to FreeBSD?

Romain