[coldsync-hackers] Re: Looking for HotSync protocol documentation

	Well, I finally got an answer from Palm about the HotSync
protocol:

>   I have been looking into this matter for the last few weeks.  Regrettably
> there is little I can help you with.  Palm does not document or support the
> HotSync protocol (USB or serial).  The protocol can change on any release of
> HotSync without notice from Palm.

	I think ":-(" sums it up pretty well.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      Actually, these _do_ represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      opinions of ooblick.com!