Re: [coldsync-hackers] Palm USB protocol.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 12:49:18AM -0500, Louis A. Mamakos wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 05:05:29AM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> > > Is there a document somewhere that described the Palm Pilot USB
> > > vendor requests?  I can't find anything on the palm developer site.

	I've already asked Palm about it, and have been bugging them
regularly about it.

> I was rather disappointed, as signing up for the Handspring developer
> problem only seemed to give me the opportunity to enjoy regular
> messages trying to sell me stuff, and no documentation or support
> for things just like this USB issue.

	Gosh, that sounds just like Palm's and Kodak's programs. Maybe
we should pass the hat and buy Eric Raymond plane tickets so he can go
talk to them?

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com