[coldsync-hackers] sony clie N610-C

Has anyone had any luck with coldsync and the Sony Clie N610-C?

It looks like my computer is seeing the device according to /var/log/messages,
and I am using the latest visor module, v1.4.

I press the Hotsync button, and execute the command
coldsync -mb /home/tfox/.palm/backup, and it says
Please press the HotSync button.

Eventually, the handheld times out and says it couldn't connect.

My .coldsyncrc file looks like:

listen serial {
                device: /dev/pilot;
}