[coldsync-hackers] ColdSync, FreeBSD and M505

I have downloaded the ColdSync snapshot of October 30 and am trying to
synchronize with my brand new Palm M505 using the USB cradle.

I can generate the following trace: (with all the traces on)

Device information: /dev/ugen0 vendor 0830 (Palm, Inc.) product 0002 (Palm Handheld) rev 1.00 addr 2
ConnectionInfo: entry 0 function Generic on port 1
ConnectionInfo: entry 1 function Hotsync on port 2
first setup 0x1 returns 2 bytes:  0x01 0x00
Hotsync endpoint name: "/dev/ugen0.2"
===== Waiting for wakeup packet
Before cmp_read
Before usb read

The two last traces are mine: they show, unfortunately, that usb_read
does not return anything. The command line I used was:

coldsync -t usb -p /dev/ugen0 -v -d slp:9 -d io:9 -d sync:9 -d net:9  -mI -d misc:9 -d cmp:9 -d padp:9 -d dlp:9 -d dlpc:9 -d pdb:9 -d parse:9 -P net

I did not find any trace of io debug data in /var/log :/

Any ideas?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam