RE: [coldsync-hackers] newbie question(s)

Hello.
I'm writing back, as I'm basically set up with a regular cradle in ttyS0, and it
runs fine.
I however, need to create a conduit with the Palm::Raw module, and am having
difficulties.
It seems that my conduit is writing a file, yet it contains a mess of:
this is a test
HASH(0x81528bc)this is a test
HASH(0x81811e4)this is a test
HASH(0x8181ec4)this is a test
HASH(0x8181f18)this is a test
HASH(0x8181f6c)this is a test
and on and on...

What is going wrong here?

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Palm::Raw;
use ColdSync;

$OUTFILE = "$ENV{HOME}/bbc_test";           # Where to write the output

StartConduit("dump");

if (!defined($PDB))
{
        $PDB = new Palm::PDB;
        $PDB->Load($HEADERS{"OutputDB"}) or
              die "502 No input database\n";
}

open OUTFILE, "> $OUTFILE" or die("401 Can't open $OUTFILE: $!\n");

foreach $record (@{$PDB->{"records"}})
{
        print OUTFILE "this is a test\n";
        print OUTFILE $record;