[coldsync-hackers] Still wrong ID number

OK, someone tell me what I'm misreading here. When I do a coldsync
-mI, it tells me:

Your .coldsyncrc should contain something like the following:

pda {
        snum: "*Visor*-G";
        username: "Rich Bowen";
        userid: 1000;
}

That is cut-n-paste, so, no typos. And, meanwhile, my .coldsyncrc
contains the following, again cut and paste:

pda {
    snum: "*Visor*-G";
    username: "Rich Bowen";
    userid: 1000;
}

Could someone be so good as to tell me what I'm missing? I'd be much
obliged.

I asked this question a week or so ago, and was told to do all the
things that I was already doing. In that case, we solved the problem
by going back to version 1.4.6  I'd rather not do that here, but I
suppose I will if I don't get this working. Changing my uid on all my
systems is not really an option.

--
Rich Bowen
http://www.rcbowen.com