Re: [coldsync-hackers] Problems installing programs when sycnhing visor

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 08:49:01PM +0200, Ingo Oeser wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 09:27:49PM -0400, Andrew Arensburger wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 09:47:05PM -0700, mat goebel wrote:
> > > How do I resolve timeout issues when synching programs?
>
> I have the same problem. The GenericConduit::FirstSync gets an
> string of all zeros showing "" or some random memory.
>
> It _only_ happens if I install sth. and I always after at least
> 30 seconds of synching.

	Ah. Sounds exactly like the bug that was fixed in version
2.1.3. See
http://www.ooblick.com/software/coldsync/coldsync-2.1.3.tar.gz

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com