[coldsync-hackers] Visor Edge USB cradle under FreeBSD 4.3

Has anyone managed to get this to work reliably?  I read the threads on
this subject in the archives, but I don't think anyone ever reported a
success story with the Edge.  I am able to intermittantly get syncs to
work, but I have to try 8 or 10 times before I get a successful sync.  I
think this may be a bug in the USB drivers or some kind of timing issue.
I'm using coldsync 2.1.2.

--
Brian Buchanan                                     brian@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU