[coldsync-hackers] Categories In AddressDB

I'm writing a conduit to sync the palm with a directory of vCard files,
and I'm having problems with categories.

i used the datadumper module to dump my database to a file and in the
appinfo block, there is the unfiled category, and a bunch of blank
categories, but none of my custom categories.

does anyone have any reasons for this?

thanks

-jl