[coldsync-hackers] A wish for HEADERS

Hi Andrew,
I would like to see the following HEADER generated by coldsync to conduits:
UserName: palm_user_name
and if possible
Password: palm_password
and if possible to follow:
PalmUserID: palm_user_id
and to finish:
SerialNumber: palm_serial_number

reason for all those requests is simple - I am making a set of conduits, and all conduits are the same for all users, but they need to know which exactly user it is and be able to verify password.
I know coldsync can do it, I modified it and was able to generate UserName with no problem.
Can it be incorporated into mainstream development ?

My conduit file looks like this, and I want to run those conduits for each user  - they need Palm username

listen net {
}

conduit dump {
    path: "/home/alex/conduits/address";