[coldsync-hackers] Many data types, one handler

I seem to have found a bug with Palm::PDB, but I'm not sure. It might be
a bug with Coldsync. Or it might be a bug with my thinking. I'm trying
to register multiple data types with a single handler, as documented,
with ...

 &Palm::PDB::RegisterPDBHandlers(__PACKAGE__,
                [ "PClk", "PROJ" ],
                [ "PClk", "TIME" ],
                );

However, only the last item in the list is getting associated with this
handler. Is there a chance that it is somehow looping through the list
and overwriting whatever it had before? Or am I confused as to what is
suppose to be going on here.

Databases of the second type are definately getting synced with the
handler I've written using this helper class, and database of the first
type are definately not.

My helper class is composed of the abouve Register call. My handler is
composed of a use statement, a StartConduit statement, and a message
being written to a text file, so there are no other complexities that
could be causing this behavior.

Any suggestions? Yes, I could write two different helper classes, but
that would be rather irritating. I suppose I could even subclass, but it
should not be necessary, according to the docs.

--
Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Come see me at Apachecon! -- http://www.apachecon.com/