[coldsync-hackers] p5-Palm Datebook.pm

There's an error in p5-Palm/Palm/Datebook.pm when creating new records:

 # By default, the new record is an untimed event that occurs
 # today.
        ($retval->{day},
         $retval->{month},
         $retval->{year}) = (localtime(time))[3, 4, 5];
<<<<<<<<<<<<

But localtime() returns year-1900 and month-1.  I'd write it this way:

  @$retval{"day","month","year"}=(localtime)[3..5];
  $retval->{month}+=1;
  $retval->{year}+=1900;

I also question whether setting a 10 minute default alarm is wise
(especially since not mentioned in the docs), which say:

 Creates a new Datebook record, with blank values for all of the fields.

Thanks,

JD