[coldsync-hackers] lex.yy.c missing

hi list,

I am running Debain GNU/Linux (potato) on my box.
I have Handspring Visor Deluxe USB cradle.
I have a working version of 2.4.0-test10 kernel with USB support and
the /var/log/messages, lspci output all show that USB (uhci - via) is
recognised and kernel driver for usb enabled.
I compiled usbserial and visor as modules and loaded manually with
insmod
and both loaded without any messages.

I download the 1.4.6 version of coldsync and compiled. But in the src
dir, the compiler complains for not finding 'lex.yy.c' file. So, I am
not
able to create a usable binary.  What do I do?

FYI: pilot-link reports pi_bind: cannot bind to /dev/ttyUSB1

waiting for your suggestions.

-gnana