[coldsync-hackers] Wanna BETA test my conduit?

Hello all--

I have written a conduit for ColdSync that allows connectivity between the palm
and the GnomeCard application in the gnome-pim set.  It is still in early
stages, and is quite messy (code-wise) but it works, at least for me, for most
features.

If you try it, please send comments to me at: ds37577@appstate.edu

Get it: http://152.10.197.246/gtop.addr

Thanks!