Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: Problem with ColdSync and Visor/USB

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Andrew Arensburger wrote:
> 	Here's another data point. This is from a generic PC, running the
> latest ColdSync snapshot, and a Palm V (not a Visor) on /dev/ttyS1, at
> 38400 bps. I added the "frag" messages: these show what each call to
> read() reads.

	I've just managed to reproduce this same problem under
ColdSync 1.2.0. So while the fact that it drops characters is a Bad Thing,
at least it's a bug with seniority, and not something that's been
introduced recently.

	So I'm going to call the current version "stable". If you have any
last-minute patches, send them to me today.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      Actually, these _do_ represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      opinions of ooblick.com!